Get All You Can from Fitness and Wellness with CRU Membership
CRU (Campus Recreation and Unions) Membership, formerly known as ARC Membership, incorporates the amenities and services of the ARC and other CRU programming. Benefits include significant discounts at the Craft Center, Equestrian Center, Outdoor Adventures and Youth Programs. They also include low-cost access to Fitness and Wellness programs such as Group Exercise, Instructional Series and Personal Training. In addition, CRU Members enjoy free access to Intramural (IM) Sports, the Rec Pool and Hickey Pool. To explore your own CRU lifestyle, visit cru.ucdavis.edu/crumembership.
Online Purchase of Group Exercise Passes
|Day||$5||Day of purchase || Buy Pass|
|Week||$10||One week from date of purchase || Buy Pass|
|Quarter||$25||All quarter || Buy Pass|
|Summer Session||$12.50||Summer Session 1 OR 2 || Buy Pass|
Class Entrance Policy
- Entrance is first-come, first-serve. Class sizes are limited. No prior sign-up is necessary, simply arrive with a positive attitude and energy.
- Your CRU Membership card or student ID must be presented to the studio monitors, who will swipe to determine eligibility. Patrons will not be admitted without valid membership.
- Places in line cannot be reserved for friends.
- Proper athletic footwear with non-marking soles must be worn (with the exception of all Yoga classes). We recommend cross-training shoes.
- Please arrive to class on time. Patrons will not be admitted 5 minutes after class has begun.
- Sweat towels are required for all cycling classes and recommended for all other group exercise classes. Towels can be checked out with a CRU Membership card or student ID in the equipment room.
- Class Schedules are subject to change or cancellation. Revised schedule will be posted when changes have been made.
For refund and transfer information, please consult our refund policy.