Get All You Can from Fitness and Wellness with CR Membership
CR (Campus Recreation) Membership, formerly known as ARC Membership, incorporates the amenities and services of the ARC and other CR programming. Benefits include significant discounts at the Craft Center, Equestrian Center, Outdoor Adventures and Youth Programs. They also include low-cost access to Fitness and Wellness programs such as Group Exercise, Instructional Series and Personal Training. In addition, CR Members enjoy free access to Intramural (IM) Sports, the Rec Pool and Hickey Pool. To explore your own CR lifestyle, visit cru.ucdavis.edu/crumembership.
Online Purchase of Group Exercise Passes
|Day||$5.50||Day of purchase || Buy Pass|
|Week||$12.50||One week from date of purchase || Buy Pass|
|Quarter||$35||All quarter || Buy Pass|
|Year (Sold Fall Quarter ONLY)*||$75||Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarter || Buy Pass|
|Summer Session||$12.50||Summer Session 1 OR 2 || Buy Pass|
*This is a promotion running Fall Quarter only. While supplies last, everyone who purchases this pass will receive a free Fitness and Wellness cinch bag.
Class Entrance Policy
- Entrance is first-come, first-serve. Class sizes are limited. No prior sign-up is necessary, simply arrive with a positive attitude and energy.
- Your CR Membership card or student ID must be presented to the studio monitors, who will swipe to determine eligibility. Patrons will not be admitted without valid membership.
- Places in line cannot be reserved for friends.
- Proper athletic footwear with non-marking soles must be worn (with the exception of all Yoga classes). We recommend cross-training shoes.
- Please arrive to class on time. Patrons will not be admitted 5 minutes after class has begun.
- Sweat towels are required for all cycling classes and recommended for all other group exercise classes. Towels can be checked out with a CR Membership card or student ID in the equipment room.
- Class Schedules are subject to change or cancellation. Revised schedule will be posted when changes have been made.
For refund and transfer information, please consult our refund policy.