From sports equipment to safety gear, the ARC Equipment Room staff will outfit you with everything you need.
The Equipment Room is conveniently located next to the locker rooms, so you can check out a lock, towel or your desired sports gear. The 4-Wall Courts may also be reserved at the Equipment Room, up to 3 days in advance.
To Check Out Equipment:
Patrons checking out equipment must present their AggieCard (student or faculty/staff ID card) or CRU Membership card upon checkout and return.
Items Available for Checkout:
- Grey sweat towels
- Daytime locks (no charge)
- Badminton equipment
- Basketballs, volleyballs and soccer Balls
- Rock climbing shoes/gear
- Speed bags
- Racquetball/squash gear
- Table tennis equipment
- Weight belts
Equipment Processing Fees and Replacement Fines:
Each item checked out is subject to a processing fee and replacement fine. Any item not returned to the Equipment Room by closing on the day it was checked out will be subject to a $10 processing fee. Any item not returned by Thursday closing will be charged a $10 processing fee and will be subject to an additional equipment replacement fine based on the item.
- A day spans the duration of the ARC's operational hours, from the time it opens until it closes (see calendar for opening and closing hours). We look at the facility as open for a fiscal period of time: from opening to closing. Meaning equipment checked out must be returned during the same operational hours in which the facility opened regardless of the official time the ARC closes.
- Example 1: equipment checked on Monday, September 27 at 10:04 a.m. must be returned prior to the facility closing on Tuesday, September 28 at 1 a.m.
- Example 2: equipment checked on Tuesday, September 28 at 12:06 a.m. must be returned prior to the facility closing on Tuesday, September 28 at 1 a.m.
For questions regarding the Equipment Room, please contact 530-754-2167.