Welcome to the Memorial Union
Staring Monday, May 1 the Guest Services desk will be located on the first floor at the new Information Desk. The friendly staff can provide information about programs, facilities and services available on campus, as well as directions on campus and transportation resources, and they are knowledgeable about all things UC Davis.
Lost and Found
The Memorial Union Information Desk desk takes in lost and found as a courtesy to our guests. We are not responsible for loss, damage to or recovery of property. Valuables are turned over to the UC Davis Police Department on a weekly basis. All other items are kept at the Information Desk for four weeks then donated. Staff are available to assist guests with lost and found during Memorial Union open hours.
Tabling at the Memorial Union
The Information Desk coordinates table reservations for the Memorial Union. Reservations are available for registered student organizations up to four weeks in advance and for non-profit groups up to two weeks in advance. Online table reservations are only done for the first 3 weeks of Fall Quarter (see info below). Other than those 3 weeks, all table reservations must be made in person (unfortunately not over the phone or via email) at the Information Desk.
Map of Memorial Union tables #1-22
Map of "Bring Your Own" tables #23-44 at the Memorial Union - only available the first 3 weeks of the quarter for registered student organizations/clubs, and clubs must provide their own table.
Tabling at the Memorial Union - First 3 weeks of Fall Quarter
Online registration for Fall Quarter tabling at the Memorial Union begins date TBD at 10 a.m. Registration is online and first come, first serve for the first three weeks of Fall Quarter.
Step 1: Create Profile
- Using the Campus Recreation and Unions online store, Create Profile
- Click “Login” then “UC Davis Students, Faculty, Staff (Kerberos Login)
- Your name should appear on the right hand corner of the screen and there should appear an option to go to “My Profile”. Note, students do not need to purchase the CRU Membership.
Step 2: Make the Reservation (starting date TBD at 10 a.m.)
- In the left-hand navigation bar, click on “Memorial Union”
- All tables for the MU will be listed. The easiest way to find your desired table is to search by:
- Location (MU)
- Day (i.e. Monday)
- Table number (i.e. 05)
- For example, type in MU Monday 23
- Individual sales item codes read as such: Location/Date/Table # i.e. an item with the sales item code: MU2822 indicates table2 at the MU on Sept. 28.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button for the table(s) you want to reserve.
- If/when tables have been reserved by another group, the button will show as “Class Full” and cannot be added to your cart.
- Review and accept the UCOP Activity Waiver
- Fill out the required form, the “Registered Student Organization Name”
- Once the transaction is completed, you will be sent an e-mail confirmation.
Day of Reservation during Fall Quarter
- Check in at Memorial Union Guest Services any time prior to 12 p.m.
- Tables not claimed by 12 p.m. are forfeited to waiting groups on a first come first serve basis.
- Reservations are not viewable online until 10am on date TBD.
- All registered student groups have the same opportunity to reserve tables on a first come, first served basis. Only currently registered student organizations of CSI or Sport Clubs are able to make reservations in accordance with table reservation guidelines.
- There are 44 reservable spots at the Memorial Union (existing tables #1-22 and temporary spaces #23-44).
- If your group reserves a temporary space at the MU (#23-44), you are responsible for bringing your own table (and chairs if desired).
- Groups may reserve only one table per day.
- Table registration for the rest of the year is done in person at the Memorial Union Information Desk. You can reserve a table four weeks in advance.