We are in the process of re-vamping our recreation software to be beneficial to a much broader audience on college campuses.
B2H, or Bridges to Health, was a collaboration between UC Davis, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and UC Risk and Safety Services to address the need for recreation program management, as a tool to manage risk, and provides for protection of minors participating in programs on UC campuses.
We are improving the overall package to make it more appealing to a broader base. Part of the improvement includes a re-branding, which is where you come in. Help us name the software and CREATE A BRAND!
So, put your thinking cap on. Be creative. Your submission does NOT have to specifically identify any of the aspects of the product. Does Apple have anything to do with fruit? Or you might want to consider Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Would our software look similar… “Your suggested name”: Protection of Minors and Recreation Management?
- Grand Prize: $250 Amazon gift card
- 2nd price: $100 gift certificate* to the UC Davis Stores or Campus Recreation and Memorial Union programs (available through B2H at http://myrecreation.ucdavis.edu)
- 3rd prize: $100 gift certificate* to the UC Davis Stores or Campus Recreation and Memorial Union programs
* The gift certificate can be split between the Stores and Campus Recreation/ Memorial Union programs. The value is up to $100 and is NOT transferrable to cash. Campus Recreation and Memorial Union programs are subject to availability. The gift certificate must be redeemed by June 30, 2018.
- Submit your entry via the survey link starting January 26, 2018.
- The contest closes on March 23, 2018.
- Winners will be chosen by April 6, 2018.
- Winners will be notified and awarded by April 13, 2018.
A committee of UC Davis career staff will whittle the entries down to 5. The winner and next two top entries will be chosen by University of California Office of the President staff by April 6, 2018.
All winners will be notified by April 13, 2018 via the email address they include in their entry.
The grand prize winner will be featured on our social media page(s) and website, with their consent.
You must be a UC Davis student, faculty, or staff member with a UC Davis email address.
No purchase is necessary and there is no cost associated with entering the contest.
Participants may enter multiple times.
Entries cannot infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights or ownership or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
Entries containing any content that does not support the Principles of Community, including nudity, drugs, or alcohol will not be considered.
Internet Access is required to enter.
By your participation in this contest, you agree to release UC Davis from any liability related to the contest or your participation in the contest.