Introducing the New Adventure Pass!
The Adventure Pass is a membership program designed for the Aggie who is an outdoor enthusiast or who has aspirations to be one!
This annual membership only cost $350 and includes:
- Free Rentals for the Card Holder at our on campus Rental Center
- 4 free trip days which can be used on any of our trip offerings throughout the year
- Free Access to Kayak Open Roll Sessions
- And access to exclusive members only promotions and events
Purchase the Adventure Pass
To purchase your Adventure Pass online CLICK HERE or you can purchase over the phone or by coming in to our Rental Center at 530-752-1995, 1055 Extension Center Drive, Davis, CA, 95616 - near the corner of Hutchinson and La Rue.
Adventure Pass Rules and Regulations:
- Rentals are for one person only, IE one set of skis, one tent, one sleeping bag etc. Additional items can be rented at the usual rental rate.
- All rentals must go through the Rental Center. Advanced reservations are not possible. Reservations can be made the Monday before you need equipment.
- All rentals will be on the usual 4-day rental cycle (additional days will be charged the regular price for the item(s))
- All rentals must be returned to the Rental Center during open hours.
- Equipment returned late will be charged the full price late fee.
- Equipment not returned at all will be subject to a full value fee.
- If equipment is returned broken or damaged the Card Holder must pay restock/repair fee (full price of the item/cost to repair)
- If equipment is returned dirty and must be cleaned, the Card Holder must pay a cleaning fee ($10 per item).
- Card Holder must be present to obtain rentals.
- This benefit can be revoked if Card Holder repeatedly returns equipment in poor condition, does not follow correct rental protocol or fails to return equipment.
- The terms of this benefit can change at any time.
- Card must be presented to enter pool sessions.
Free Trip Days:
- Trip reservations can be made the Card Holder only.
- Reservations must be made by coming into the Rental Center, or calling in. No online reservations available.
- Reservations for trips which are cancelled due to weather, lack of participant numbers, lack of guides, or any other reason, can be transferred to another trip on the schedule. No cash credit/ refund will be available.
- If a trip is full, no additional spots will be made available in order to accommodate an Adventure Pass holder.