Come test your strength at the first ever Bench Press Competition, brought to you by Campus Recreation and Unions. This competition will be open to the UC Davis student body along with the CRU community* and will include three different divisions:
- Recreational (less than 12 months of resistance training experience)
- Competitive (1-3 years of resistance training experience)
- Elite (3+ years of resistance training experience)
- All competitors will be given a total of three attempts.
- Scoring will be based off of Sinclair (weight lifted in lbs. / body weight in lbs.)
- Scoring data will be kept private.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top competitors in each division.
Registration will open on Monday, January 30 and is reserved for the first 50 competitors only. You can register for the event at the Fitness and Wellness online store.
If you have any questions, please contact Reed Phinisey at email@example.com.
* In order to participate, you must purchase a quarterly CRU membership. Competition is not open to those with a day pass.